Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in the New Year

Connor getting ready to bring in 2011!!! Yes, he did stay up to see the first minutes of the new year.

All smiles in the race car at the Children's Museum

Digging in the dirt!!

Spending time fishing


Who is ready to go flying?

I think I can! I think I can!

For New Year's Eve 2010 we took Connor to his first trip to the Children's Museum. I think that most of the Indianapolis metro area decided to take their kids there on that day as well. When we got there we headed straight for the Playscape. I must say that Connor was a little timid at first, and was not sure really want he wanted to play with. After a little coaxing from Mommy, I got him to start playing in the water. After that, he was all over the place. We ended our trip there with a trip down the slide. I am glad that we decided to get a membership there, because I would like to try it again when it was not so crowded. I also promised Connor that we would ride the merry-go-round the next time.

For the evening festivities we went to hang out with our babysitter, her husband and kids, and some of our friends. It was so nice to be in a place where Connor and Garrett felt comfortable. Connor knew where everything was and we barely saw him most of the night. Because of a late nap, Connor was a trooper and stayed up to see in the new year. I even suggested to him that his resolutions be to get potty trained and to stay in his own bed all night long. We will see if we can accomplish those goals this year. Happy 2011 to all!!!

No comments: