
Opening presents on Christmas Eve with Mommy's family

Garrett with Santa's letter and cookies

My boys in their matching Christmas jammies

All Connor kept asking for Christmas was a guitar. Well, Santa brought him one and he was so excited. When he saw it he turned to me and said, "Mommy, turn on Dave Matthews so I can play like him!" Yes, he is holding it backwards and insists on doing so. We are working hard to try and get him to hold it right handed not upside down.

Checking out the loot in my stocking!

Playing around in the wrapping paper. I think that Garrett enjoyed this most of all!

So cute!!!

I just had to include this one. I love how blue his eyes are!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was Garrett's first Christmas this year, and we tried to make it as special as possible. We spent Christmas Eve at our house with my family. Connor was excited to receive his Geo Trax Toy Story train from my dad, and Garrett got a cool race track. Gavin and Kelli stayed after my dad, sister, and Patty headed north. so we had a nice relaxing dinner with them.
We woke up on Christmas morning at our house. Connor loved his guitar, Mickey helicopter, and tool bench. Garrett loved his blocks, Baby Einstein videos, and Glo Worm Ball. Then after a quick breakfast we headed up to Lafayette to spend the rest of Christmas day with Jason's family. Connor enjoyed playing with his cousins, and Garrett liked being passed around from person to person. I had a super fun time playing Just Dance and the Michael Jackson Experience on the Wii. It was a relaxing time spent with our families. We loved every minute of it!



2 comments:
Looks like you had a SUPER fun Christmas with your boys! Love their matching jammies!
Bridget,I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://thesmithfamily1115.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment