Monday, December 13, 2010

Garrett at 6 months

I can't believe that this precious little guy is 6 months old! Time seems to fly faster with the second one. Here are his 6 month stats....He is a big boy!!

Weight - 17lbs 12oz - 56th percentile
Height - 27 1/2 in - 85th percentile
Head - 17.75 in - 84th percentile

Here are some of the fun things that he is doing now...

* He is not a bink man like his big brother, but loves to suck his thumb. It is quite cute, but can be frustrating, because we can't just jam his thumb in his mouth when he is fussy like a bink.
* He loves to sing and talk. I guess he wants us to make sure that we know he is here.
* He loves his food. We are a big fan of all fruits, carrots, and sweet potatoes. I think he has a small sweet tooth.
* He is a very chill and happy baby. I can't complain at all. He only cries when he needs or wants something. He is a good sleeper. He just goes with the flow.
* He loves his big brother. No one can make him smile like Connor. Connor adores him and can't wait to see him every morning. I know this love will not last forever, but it would be nice if it did!
* He can roll over both ways, and we are working on sitting up. His big belly holds him up right now.

No comments: