Oh where, oh where could he be? Maybe on the floor of our local Cookie Cutters salon? Connor got his first official haircut on Saturday morning. (Jason has been hacking at his hair for months now. I told him if he would not hack at it, then he could have had a real haircut sooner!) We were the first appointment of the day, which was a good thing because Connor was less than a model client. He screamed. He cried, and I had to hold him for part of it. Despite all of the tears and screams, we got the deed done. No more baby anymore. He looks like such a little man!

What a face! 
Yes, I had to end up holding him at the end. No cute racecar chair or Baby Einstein Video is worth all of this. I need my Mommy!!

All done! Thank goodness!

In the car. My baby boy is gone.

24 hours later, and I am in a much better mood! Check out my new big boy haircut! Lookin' good!



No comments:
Post a Comment