It has been a long time since my last post. There really is not a lot new to report. Connor is getting pretty proficient at walking. I love the way he walks around with that large gate, knees locked, and arms in the air. He smiles with every step he takes. Since he is walking, his new thing is to walk to a window and knock on it. I like to think that he is knocking for Spring to come out and play. It should be fun once the weather gets nicer out for Connor to walk outside and play.
Connor also likes to take his little push cart and chase Brady with it. Brady is very calm with him, but Jason and I have had to take his push cart away from him several times because he would not stop. He giggles every time he does it, so it is hard to discipline him, but we hold strong and take it away.
Then with the first steps, come the little tugs on your pants. Sometimes I think he comes out of nowhere. Then all of a sudden there is a little tug on my pants. He can be pretty quiet when he wants to be. I know there will be years to follow with him tugging on some body part saying Mommy, Mommy and I won't find it so endearing. Right now, those little tugs warm my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment