that make us so happy. I thought that today I would blog 10 of the little things that make me smile.
* Vacuum marks on the floor - Even if the rest of the house is not clean, the vacuum marks make me feel like it is. I just love them!
* 32 oz fountain Diet Coke - I am not a coffee drinker, so this is my caffeine fix. That first sip is always awesome!
* A clean house and a stocked kitchen - If I have these things done, then I have the rest of my weekend to play.
* Making a new dish that my hubby likes - We are watching our money, so I am always looking for new recipes. It is always great to find something that Jason likes, and now that Connor likes too!
* Taking a nap - I used to be the queen of naps, but since Connor came along those naps are few and far between. Now it is a special treat to get to take a nap, so my head hits the pillow with a smile on my face.
* Spending time with friends - It does not matter who I am meeting or what we are doing. I really enjoy those times hanging out with my friends.
* Connor in his jammies - Bathing and dressing a squirmy one year old is not a picnic, so I just love when he is all clean and in his jammies. That is when I know the hard work for the day is done.
* Connor when he first wakes up - If he wakes up on his own, he is so excited to see me when I come in to get him. This morning he started jumping up and down. I smile every time.
* Reading all of my friends blog updates - This blogging stuff is addictive. I love reading everyone's blogs. It makes me feel connected, so keep 'em coming!
* A margarita - I don't think it needs any explanation!
So, with the crappy economy and cold weather, take some time to cherish the little things this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a great blog entry! I may copy! =) I love all of your top 10, and would say "ditto" to many of them!
Ditto, too! ESpecially #10! ha! xoxo, Erin
Post a Comment