My kid got his groove from me, if I do say so myself. He can find the beat in the strangest things, like the washing machine. He will stop and bounce up an down to the beat. He is so good that he will even bounce slower when the beat slows down, like for the bonus round of Wheel of Fortune.
Connor loves airplanes! He can spot them out of the sky. He hears them first, and then when he sees it he points and claps. I see some toy airplanes in his future.
I love how helpful Connor has become. He will help us feed Brady by going to get the cup of food and pouring it into her bowl. He also helps us make the bed by patting the pillows and then handing the little ones to us.
My kid just loves Wheel of Fortune. He gets the biggest kick out of the contestants solving the puzzles. He screams with delight and claps his hands.
When we ask him, Connor will go to his crib and grab his blankie. It is so cute to see him running from his room with his blankie over his shoulder. He looks like Linus from Charlie Brown!
It is the best feeling when Connor is sleepy and he melts into me. He puts his head on my shoulder and his arms around me. Our bodies fit perfectly together.
I love when we ask Connor to give us hugs, and he shrugs his ear to his shoulder.
No comments:
Post a Comment