Sunday, April 17, 2011

Connor and Garrett's First Trip to Disney

Wow, look at the castle!

Trying on Woody's hat for size!

"Hey Baby Brother, guess what cool stuff we are going to see today!!"

I am Captain Hook!!

I will take one of everything, please!

Acting like Donald Duck

Where should we go next?

Me and my daddy waiting in line

We had to trade in our double stroller for two separate ones. Each boy got their own chariot that day!

So tired after my first trip to Disney!

On our way home from Jensen Beach, we stopped in Orlando to take the boys to Magic Kingdom for the day. It was an awesome experience! We got there around 9:30 and stayed until 11:30. Although it was a little too hot, both of the boys had a blast! We pretty much did everything that we wanted to do and even saw the Main Street Electrical Parade twice! Connor is on a Peter Pan kick and enjoyed Peter Pan's Flight and Pirates of the Caribbean. Garrett was able to go on most of the rides with us as well. I am not sure of his favorite one, but I do believe that he enjoyed being out of the heat for a while. The lines were not to terribly long, and we used the Fast Pass for just about everything that we could. The highlight of our day was getting to meet Micky and Minnie!!! The look on Connor's face was priceless, and he had a nervous giggle the whole time we were in the room. We had the Disney photographer take our picture with them, so we are waiting to get those back. Connor daily will talk about things that we did and that he wants to go back. He is obsessed with looking at pictures from the trip and a map of the Magic Kingdom that we brought home with us. Connor keeps saying, "Maybe if we are good we can go back there some day!" Yes, Connor, we hope to take you back there some day!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!! How cute. And, I know I'm biased, but I LOVE the "brothers" pics!!