Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fair Oaks Dairy and Tuttle's Orchard

Driving the tractor at Tuttles!

All smiles in the maze!


Running through the sunflower maze!


Which way do we go next?

Crawling through the corn husk tunnel


Showing my true personality at Fair Oaks


Waiting patiently for the bus tour to start. This is Connor's first time on a bus!!

Connor and Mommy enjoying the bounce pad. (I had to join him because I was afraid that he would get trampled by the big kids.)



This past week was Jason and my fall break. Even though both boys and myself battled the stomach flu, we managed to take them out and have some fun. On Thursday we headed to Tuttle's Orchard. This was our second visit to the pumpkin patch. Connor had a great time in their play area. He spent most of his time either driving the big red tractor or running through the sunflower maze. It was a very breezy day, so Garrett stayed covered up in the stroller.

On Friday we took just Connor to Fair Oaks dairy. Connor had a great time there! I don't know how much he really understood about the process of milking the cows, but he had fun anyway. I think that his favorite thing there was the bounce pad. I can't wait to take both the boys again when they are a little older.

No comments: