Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009


What's Santa say? "Ho! Ho! Ho!," Connor shouts! Christmas 2009 was wonderful. Even though Connor still does not really get Christmas, we still had a lot of fun celebrating. He was not really into opening gifts. He would help us open one or two and then off to play with his new toys. For the holiday, we spent Christmas Eve at my brother's house with my side of the family. We ate a yummy turkey dinner and opened presents before my dad, sister, and Patty had to leave to go back up to Chicago. It was a quick visit, but it was still good to see everyone.
Yes, this looks really bad! Connor crawled into Gavin and Kelli's dog's cage and tried to shut the door. We just had to take a picture of it. Don't worry the door was not locked, and he crawled right out.

Is this big present for me? Of course it is!! Grandpa Mac got him some GeoTracks. He loves playing with his new Choo, Choo trains.





The one present I opened on Christmas Eve before I was off to play with my other new toys.



Gavin and Kelli got him this Sesame Street shopping cart. It was a big hit.

______________________________________________

We woke up Christmas morning at our house. Jason set up the video camera in hopes of a big reaction from Connor. Needless to say he was not that impressed. In fact, we did get a big reaction when we came home from Lafayette on Saturday, and he saw all of his new toys again. Christmas morning we opened presents and ate cinnamon rolls before heading to Lafayette for Christmas lunch with Jason's family and to stay the night. I forgot the camera at home, so here are a few pictures from Christmas morning at our house.



"Book!" "Book!" Connor exclaimed as I pulled out this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Coloring book. He loves his books and his Mickey Mouse!


Connor loves his new kitchen. He will open and shut all of the doors and bring me the plates and cups. Mommy and Daddy like it because it is not too big.



Christmas breakfast, cinnamon rolls. Yummy!!!


Look, Ma! I can fit in my cart! He can climb in all by himself. I told you it was a big hit!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like your little man had a great Christmas! Do you feel like you live in a toy store now? I know I sure do!

Bridget said...

Connor didn't get a lot of new stuff, but he did get a toys with a lot of pieces. We even have some in storage alreayd, and I still feel like he has a lot. He will get even more in 2 weeks for his birthday.