Can I come and swim too?

It is feeding time for the penguins.
Legos and a cup, two of Connor's favorite things!

Mean Daddy! Jason likes to pour water over Connor's head.

Here it comes!

It is feeding time for the penguins.
Jason bought Connor and Brady this baby pool to swim in. Too bad the weather has been so crappy. They have only been able to be in it once so far. They both really love it. I also found some old sand toys when I was unpacking my classroom. They were perfect for Connor to play with in the water.
Legos and a cup, two of Connor's favorite things!
Mean Daddy! Jason likes to pour water over Connor's head.

Here it comes!
Finally, our other good news!! (I thought it was only fitting to post this on the one year anniversary of my blog! If we'd only known then...) After seven long months of looking and praying, Jason has been offered and accepted a job. He will be working for Brebeuf as their Assistant Director of Admissions. We are very excited for this new opportunity. He worked for 7 years in Admissions at Butler. Now instead of recruiting high school kids, he will be recruiting 8th graders. Connor will definitely miss being at home with his Daddy. They have become best buds. Jason was an awesome stay-at-home dad!! Congrats, sweetie!! Connor and I love you and are so proud of you!!! It is another new beginning.






2 comments:
Great post!! Love the zoo & pool pics...and ESPECIALLY the news at the end! We're still pumped for you guys...know that it's been a long road. Very cool that Connor's had this time with his daddy though - that's priceless.
Glad you guys are enjoying the summer so much... and a big CONGRATS to Jason!! Sounds like the perfect job for him!
Post a Comment