Thursday, April 16, 2009

15 Month Stats

Connor had his 15 month well-baby check today. His stats are pretty even with last time.

Weight - 22 lbs. - 10th to 25th percentile
Height - 30 1/4 in. - 25th percentile
Head Size - 19 1/4 in. - 90th percentile

Connor is hitting all of his milestones, except for one. He can walk, climb, blow kisses, dance, drink from a cup, turn pages of a book, throw, and march. However, he is not a big talker. He says lots of stuff that sounds like words, but none of them match an item/person. He says ma-ma all the time, but he is not looking at me when he says it, same for da-da. We are hoping that before the next well-baby visit he starts using some words. He got a clean bill of health, so that in itself is such a wonderful blessing.

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

I am glad to hear that Connor is right on target for everything! And I just want to add not to worry about his speech. SERIOUSLY. Both Lane and Ellis were late talkers and basically just started talking when they were good and ready. I swear Lane didn't talk because he's the kind of kid who doesn't try anything unless he knows 100% that he'll be perfect at it. :)

Sarah said...

I second Courtney. Of course with Joshua, we (and even his dr.) were a bit concerned with his great lack of words at 18 mos. We did the whole First Steps thing, and, while it was fine, I think Joshua just talked when Joshua wanted to talk! And he hasn't stopped yet!!!