Connor not only turned 10 months old this week, but he also has had a week of firsts.
* His first teeth are finally coming in!! Jason and I can see three coming in now, two on the bottom and one on the top. He is living on Tylenol.
* His first ear infection. Yep, it has been one of those weeks.
* His first breathing treatments. Like I said, one of those weeks! (He is not running a fever, and we are just doing them as a precaution. We are hoping to have to give them to him for a week and be done with them. He is not a big fan.)
* His first attempts at pulling up. His favorite things to pull-up on are Jason and I. Once he gets up on us, he will then reach for the coffee table or sofa. He enjoys standing up so much, that when you put him on the ground he cries. Needless to say, we have had several tumbles. Of course he always manages to hit his head. I don't think it will get any better once he figures out how to pull himself up on furniture by himself or begins to walk.
It is only Wednesday....I don't know if I can handle any more firsts this week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah for Connor pulling up and for getting first teeth...such a big boy!
Be glad you made it til 10 months before an ear infection...Ben is on his 2nd one in 3 weeks already! Argh! I'm worried he's destined to be like his big brother, who had 6-8 of them before he turned 2, then didn't have to go to the dr. for a whole year!
Post a Comment