Saturday, September 20, 2008
8 Months!!
Connor turned 8 months old last week. He is growing and changing so much! He is 19 lbs. (We went to the doctor at the beginning of this week, because I thought he had an ear infection. Luckily, he did not. I did get to see how much he weighed, so I was happy about that.) He is now proficient at the army crawl. His favorite thing to do is to grab at a ball, push it so it rolls, and then crawl after it. We have tried a sippy cup, and he is able to get it in his mouth. I don't think I filled it enough for him to get anything out of it, but I was glad that he knew what to do with it. Also, we have tried some solids. He has tried puffs and smashed bananas. He is not real fond of either one yet. He makes the worst face when you try to feed it to him. I don't think he enjoys the texture, but it also could have to do with the fact that he still has NO teeth. Finally, Connor and I can't wait for cooler weather. He is outgrowing all of his summer clothes and all of his bigger clothes are pants and long sleeves. When I pick him up some of the snaps pop open, not a good sign!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment